Mountain Village Food Tour
The Mountain Village Food Tour is a unique way to see life in the mountain village of Crete. Your guide, Vasili moved from the United States to Crete in 2013 to revitalize his grandfather's land. Taste his home made wine, honey, and tsikoudia. It is with great pride he shares this experience with you.
*History and cultural significance of the mountain villages
*Visit a farmstand to pick up local produce and cheese to be enjoyed later
*Have coffee in a village kafenio
*Visit honey bees, vineyards and olive trees
*Sample wines directly from the barrels. Choose your favorite and bottle your own wine
*Lunch at Ntounias- a unique and authentic farm to table meal
*Drive through Therisso Gorge and stop for some traditional tsikoudia
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kampoi 731 00, Greece
Visit a coffee shop, vineyard, and honey bees.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: gorges of Theriso, Theriso, Crete Greece
Have homemade tsikoudia in the gorge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Drakona, Drakona, Chania Prefecture, Crete
Have lunch at Ntounias Tavern.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Souda Airport, Chania Town, Crete Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.