Mountain Valley / Grandiose Walk
Exuberant landscapes are one of Madeira's biggest tourist attractions. Incredible scenarios awaken the senses and leave a permanent mark, no matter what time of year you come to visit. With such diverse and magnificent natural spaces, you can choose a more calm activity, or awaken your adrenaline with extreme sports. Get ready to discover settings alive with color and movement that are so fabulous you will want to keep coming back time and again.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ribeira Brava Beach, Ribeira Brava, Madeira 9350-203 Portugal
When everyone thought they'd already seen the whole island of Madeira, we found more to offer. Serra de Água valley, which is one of the most beautiful places on earth, from here we can see the South Coast, Encumeada, Ribeira Brava and Campanário.
From the levada with 65 Km we have chosen the most beautiful 5 Km for our tour on foot. An easy walk with a wide variety of fauna and flora.
One should not leave the island without seeing all this natural beauty. Enjoy it!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up From all Hotels, houses, etc.Ports
- Port of Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Notice: Due to Covid-19, Feeling Madeira agency have two important certifications: Clean & Safe (Turismo de Portugal). Safe Travels (World Travel & Tourism Council / WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.