Mountain of Fire and Colonial Heritage
This tour combines visits to impressive volcanic landscapes and to complexes of the former Spanish colony capital in Central America, La Antigua Guatemala. You will pass by some of the barrancas or drainages of Fuego volcano (Fire in English), one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Per historical accounts, Fuego volcano affected the affairs of Central America’s capital during colonial times, presently known as La Antigua Guatemala and a UNESCO Cultural Patrimony. You will be amazed by the geological magnificence and the colonial ambiance covered on this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Escorted by certified tour guide
- Gratuities to the community host affected by volcanic activity
- Fees included to visit to a cultural center and a partially restore colonial complex
- Round trip from La Antigua Guatemala to venues, vehicle with a/c.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - This is a streamlined operation, bring a picnic lunch, snacks and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Escorted by certified tour guide
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Fuego Volcano, Volcan de Fuego, Alotenango 03014 Guatemala
Escorted by certified tour guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :3a Avenida Norte 7, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.