Mountain of 7 colors - Vinicunca
When visiting the Mountain of 7 colors, you will be disconnected from the world, problems, stress, etc.
We will enter into a connection with the land, water, animals of a place which is considered sacred.
In the same way we will obtain the best photographs, capturing this moment as one of the best in our life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Mountain entrance ticket
- Entrance - Montana of Seven Colors
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Traveler pick-up is included
We will pick you up from your hotel between 3:20 to 4.00 am, then we will go to the South of the city, the first stop is scheduled (5.40 am) in the town of Cusipata where we will have a comforting breakfast for an average of 40 minutes since it is very important to eat calories.
After breakfast we will continue with the tour for 1 hour with 20 minutes more place where we will leave our unit to start the walk.
The walk is 1 hour with 40 minutes until we reach the top where we will have the best view of the also called Vinincunca or Rainbow Montain, we will be in this place between 35 to 40 minutes approximately, in the same way we can take pictures with the flame and the Alpaca and appreciate the snowfall.
After the exploration of the place we will have to descend to where our unit is and continue with the return to Cusipata where a delicious lunch awaits us, then we will return to the city of Cusco arriving at approximately 17.30 hrs.
NOTE: We will contact visitors long before the day of your tour to answer your questions and give them the necessary recommendations.
I do not know the rental of horses to avoid the risks of falls.
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.