Mountain hopping by Let's See Asia
This 6 Nights 7 Days Mountain Hopping Tour is selectively created to suit all the wanderers, explores, adventurists a journey through Sri Lanka filled with breathtaking sights bundled with lots and lots of adventure. With the following fun filled adrenaline filled activities:
per adult from
What's included :
- 6 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water in the vehicle
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
- Transport by private vehicle
- National Park fees
- Airport pick up & Drop off
- sim Card on arrival with 5GB data
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visa fees to Sri Lanka (40 US$ on arrival)
- • Day 01:Arrival at the Airport where you will be Warmly welcomed by Let's See Asia's representative & transfer to the Hotel.
• Day 02: trek through the Sinharaja Forest Reserve to kick off the tour. Located in south west,Sinharaja is the country's last viable area of primary tropical rain forest.Trekking through this large forest reserve the tour offers insight look at the numerous rare specimens of trees and wildlife which can only be found within the Sinharaja Forest Reserve.
• Day 03:In order to add bit of adrenaline rush to this tour,the next stop is Kitulgala white water rafting.Which is nothing short of adrenaline pumping through the veins while navigating through various rapids downhill.Later on;Trekking through path along beautiful tea plantations full of tea picking ladies to reach the breathtaking little Adams Peak.Will be nothing short of picture perfect scenic views of mountains ranges hovering all around.
• Day 04:Known for its majestic and magical sunrises,embarking on a small journey from the Ella town in the dawn of the day to the Ella rock.Despite the trek being one of the challenging in terms of endurance.Once you reach Ella rock you will be left mesmerized and in awe witness this majestic sunrise through the surrounding mountain plains.The next destination would take you back to the colonial era with this magnificent piece of architecture in the middle of no-where,surrounded by jungle and mountains.YES,it’s the splendid nine arch bridge for those who guessed it correct.
• Day 05:Looking forward to a high altitude trek that promises to take you to one of the most stunning destinations in Sri Lanka; we got you covered with Horton’s Plain which is a ‘must’ in your travel itinerary. Everything is so picture perfect here your photography skills will certainly be put to the test. Ramble through the mist covered grasslands,evergreen forests and cloud forests interspersed with fresh water streams and mist covered swamps.
• Day 06:Offering another one of kind unique experience is the 4x4 jeep safari through what is known as “Devils Staircase Ohiya”. Swaying away from the conventional path, we would take you from the top of Devils Staircase starting from Ohiya and reaching down to end at Bambarakanda falls which is considered as the tallest waterfall of Sri Lanka. Where by you can take a refreshing dip at the waterfalls and add it to items completed on the bucket list.
• Day 07:Followed by an excursion into the dry zone reserve known as “Yala".This safari into to dry lands will enable you to touch base with some of your favorite animals;watch Leopards feed,laze and play in the open,and if you’re lucky you’ll see plenty of them as Yala is known to have the highest density of Leopards in the world.
Departure Point :• Bandaranaike International Airport.
Departure Time :Drop to the Airport is provided 3 Hours before the flight departure time to all travelers depending on their flight schedule.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.