Mountain Explorer Seaplane Tour Rangeley
Breathtaking views of the Rangeley Lakes Region and its countless lakes, rivers, ponds and mountains.
An excellent way to spot wildlife from above. Most of our tours spot moose in their natural habitat! This tour includes a stop on a secluded island for you to get out an explore the Maine wilderness.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rangeley, Rangeley, Maine
The ultimate Maine flight seeing experience! Explore the mountains and remote ponds of the Dead River valley before making a splash landing on a secluded pond on the Azicahos River. This is the best way to experience the natural tranquility and wildlife of the Maine wilderness.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :2640 Main St, Rangeley, ME 04970, USA
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.