Mountain Biking in Cabarete
This tour includes a unique view of the Dominican fauna and flora, you will be able to appreciate nature in all its expression making stops to enjoy the tropical fruits that we find along the way. You can enjoy an ice dip in the caves with cold pools of crystalline waters.
When you leave the mountain, you will be able to observe a beach landscape and enjoy the sea and the river at the same time because we will be at the mouth of the Yasica river, where we will cross on a boat to the other side to have a delicious Dominican typical meal.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - El Choco National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Choco National Park, 5 16, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
You can observe the beautiful nature in this national park, enjoy its fruits and you can take a cold bath in some of the icy caves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cabarete, Cabarete, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
After leaving the mountain we will visit La Boca de Yasica, it is the mouth of the Yasica River, we will cross the river to have a delicious Dominican typical food in the Wilson restaurant. And you can take a bath in the beach / or in the river.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :L'Agence Real Estate, Plaza Ocean Dream, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/14/2020 - 8/31/2020
1/14/2021 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- People over 13 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.