Mountain Bike Trip with Local Mexican Food in Puerto Escondido
Beautiful view of the sunrise between the mountains and valleys of the Sierra Madre del Sur.
We will observe seasonal fruits and crops plantations such as: peanuts, papaya, sesame seeds, watermelon, melon, mamey plantations.
We will also be crossing through different local towns, La Nopalera, El Malucano, Totolapan, El Camarón, Los Bargas and El Banco, and el Quequeztle.
A delicious traditional Mexican meal will be served at el Quequeztle with fresh fruit water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Sopes, Quesadillas, Huevos al comal
- Bike, Bike Helmets, Knee Protectors and Elbow Protectors
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- It’s no secret, we love mountain biking and nature! So we’ve created an incredible 15 km mountain biking experience starting from the heart of Puerto Escondido to the beautiful mountains and river of El Quequeztle!
We will start pedaling at 6:00 a.m. to the beautiful mountains, valleys and river of Puerto Escondido. Throughout the tour we will observe a variety of seasonal crops such as: peanut, papaya, mangoes, sesame seeds, watermelon, melon, mamey, bananas and much more. We will also pass through 5 local towns La Nopalera, El Malucano, Totolapan, El Camarón, and El Banco, to reach Quequeztle. Where we will be having a delicious traditional Mexican breakfast made of handmade corn tortillas, eggs in the comal, quesadillas, sopes, green and red sauce made in molcajete, and fresh fruit water.
Throughout the tour we will make a few stops to take incredible pictures or video of the beautiful views.
• Puerto Escondido, Puerto Escondido, Southern Mexico
• Traditional Oaxacan Food - Eggs cooked on a traditional Mexican fire pan
Mexican corn sopes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.