Mountain Bike Aberdeenshire : Big Munro Ride
We'll meet in Braemar for an introduction to the route, your bikes, the weather for the day and a kit check. Then we'll drive to the start point where you'll get familiar with your bikes and I'll give you some basic tuition on riding a full suspension mountain bike. We'll set out into the Cairngorms on rough estate tracks, progressing to single track riding, covering some rough ground with stream and river crossings. We'll tackle some steep sections of rough track, up and downhill, and may carry our bikes for some sections.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full suspension mountain bike
- Cycle Helmet
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Please make sure you are prepare for the weather, we do not provide warm clothing or sun scream.
This tour is for experienced mountain bikers and fit mountain-goers looking ride safely in wild terrain. We will ride in the central area of the national park, well away from habitation, in the remote glens, corries and bealachs of the Cairngorm Plateau. Your guide will give you tips on riding all the way and manage the effort so you have the adventure that suits you.
Please advise Macdui Bike Adventures by email if your group includes young adults under 18 year old. The itinerary will be modified to meet their requirements and Adventure Activity Licencing Requirements.
Departure Point :10 Invercauld Rd, Braemar, Ballater AB35 5YP, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.