Mountain & Ocean Wonders – Jeep & EBike Tour
Don’t miss out on the “must see places near Lisbon” but be unique doing it!
Get the opportunity to ride a cool, eco-friendly ebike and feel directly connected to your surroundings but first, a lift in our Wonder Portuguese Jeep a 4x4 experience for a little fun and adventure! This Tour is the perfect combination: 4x4 & Cycling, sea & mountain, the ocean breeze, and the forest air - this experience is a match made in heaven where you will be able to touch, taste, breath, and feel Sintra & Cascais - The must-see places near Lisbon but avoiding the crowds!
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small Wine Tasting (not available on sundays)
- Use of bicycle
- Cycling Tour & Jeep Tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tickets & Entrance fees
- Lunch , Snacks or drinks (unless specified)
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Visit Sintra's most precious gem: Pena Palace (princess palace crowning the mountain)!
Our guide will fill you in with all the information about this masterpiece and give you the best instructions for your visit!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Our fairy tale-home: Sintra!
Glaze upon its unique monuments and eccentric properties lost inside its stunning natural immensity at non-touristic view points along the way!
Quinta da Regaleira ; Seteais Palace ; Castelo dos Mouros ; National Palace and vast nature everywhere you look will be just some of the sights you will get the opportunity to view!
There is also a small treat waiting for you at a local winery, a wine tasting to toast at this wonderful day spent together!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Almocageme, Almocageme, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Get your batteries charges with a 100% local lunch, at a traditional Portuguese restaurant located in a unique picturesque village lost inside the mountain! (at your own expense, but very cheap)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Sit back and enjoy the ride, while we navigate inside the mountain, past stunning beaches and breathtaking views! Off-track, off-grid routes, non-touristic stops, and the most western point of Europe!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
You will be pedaling throughout the fishing village's cobble streets and classy surroundings, catching sight of the best white sanded beaches and immensity of the Atlantic Ocean!
• Beaches (lot's of them)
• Boat Marina
• Secret Museum
• Boca do Inferno
Cycle past the coastline and feel the Atlantic breeze, the stunning Boat Marina, the iconic scent of the former fish market and don't worry about feeling tired or pedaling too much, the e-bikes are ready to assist!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Time Out Market Lisbon, Av. 24 de Julho 49, 1200-479 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Cascais Station, Alameda Duquesa de Palmela 356, 2750-642 Cascais, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking - 8 people per van
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If pick-up option selected please provide us your desired location
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Information is available to all costumers: How to take precautions to prevent and control infection relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak and Internal rules relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak. Wondervan in compliance with Turismo de Portugal detains the Safe & Clean certificate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.