Mount Vesuvius Wine Tour Experience
Guided tour among the flavors and smells of the wine production of the Vesuvius. Learn the history and secret of production and taste wines and local food.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Naples (if option selected)
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Spend and Half day experience to the slopes of the
Mount Vesuvius in a beautiful
vineyardswhere you can
taste the famous local wine (
Lacryma Christi in the first place, but also
Aglianico and much more).
Stroll through the vineyards together
with an expert local guide and discover the history of the wine production of this area, then everyone's seated to have lunch with local products and many glasses of wine!
It’s a sensitive experience: the terrace where the grandparents used to have a simple lunch, today it’s a modern and welcoming terrace on Sorrento Coast, Capri and Pompeii. An
open kitchen KMZERO, olives trees and fruit- trees are just a frame of the canvas.
The Vesuvius is the most natural show admired in the world.
You're free to buy all local products and bring them home with you.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is guaranteed in all hotels of Naples city.Please advise the location in order to arrange your pick up (Hotels, Port, Airport and Train Station).
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.