Mount Takao Tour for Spanish Speakers
Mount Takao is blessed with astonishing nature and wildlife. Its temple, located in the middle of the mountain, was built in the year 744 by Gyoki, an important monk from Kyoto, and is 600 meters high.
It is also said that Tengu, the most famous Japanese demon known for its long nose, lives in Mount Takao.
How about a magical trekking tour near Tokyo, with a Spanish-speaking guide?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Local licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions (1,700 JPY per person)
After picking you up at your hotel, we will head to Shinjuku station, where we will take an express train to get to Mount Takao. Once there we will get on the cable car to arrive to ride halfway up the mountain.
After getting off the cable car and enjoying the amazing scenery we can see from the mountain, we will head towards Yakouin Temple. We will also be able to see trees with particular shapes, religious objects and many other interesting things on the way, so the trip will not be boring at all!
After visiting the temple, we will keep walking towards the summit, where we will rest while enjoying the beautiful panoramic views from Tokyo and other Japanese prefectures.
Once rested, we will start our journey back and we will stop to eat by the traditional restaurants that are lined up on the trail, restaurants that are specialized in serving dishes such as yakisoba and udon noodles.
After we finish our meal, we will end our way down by taking the cable car and the subway towards Tokyo.
We will arrive to Shinjuku around 15:30, where we will end our tour.
Although this tour is available all days of the week, we recommend that you do not book on weekends to avoid the local tourists.
It is important to bring cash with you to pay additional expenses.
This tour does not use private transport and we will move around by walking and using public transport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (wheelchair access is not available in the trail towards the summit of the mountain, but it is possible to use the cable car to ride halfway up the mountain and visit Yakouin Temple)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.