Mount St Helens Seaplane Tour from Lake Washington
The Mt. Saint Helens Scenic tour is a 2 hour and 20 minute flight departing Lake Washington from two locations:
• Carillon Point Marina in Kirkland
• Wiley Post base in Renton
This tour showcases the North face, Crater, Spirit Lake, Coldwater lake, and Castle lake presented by Seattle’s premier float-plane charter flight and scenic tour company. Locally owned and operated, we are dedicated to providing unsurpassed aerial views of the Emerald City and panoramic Northwest vistas. Your pilot will give a personal narration and all the clients are issued noise canceling aviation headsets. The sensational experience of taking off and landing on the water combined with the amazing views of Seattle, the Pacific Northwest wilderness, and Puget Sound come together to create the memory of a lifetime.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Noise cancelling headsets
- Pilot narration
- Small group tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mount Rainier National Park, Mount Rainier National Park, Washington
Flight will go by the Tallest Mountain in Washington State, Mount Rainier
Pass By: Mount St. Helens Visitor Center, Hwy. 504, milepost 5, Castle Rock, WA 98611
Fly by Spirit Lake and the caldera of the mountain. See the aftermath of the May 18th 1980 eruption
Departure Point :1: Seaplane Scenics, 1200 Carillon Point, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
2: Seaplane Scenics Wiley Post in Renton, 1000 Perimeter Rd W, Renton, WA 98057, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, options provided are to choose an alternative date or receive a full refund.
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Gratuities are optional.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals must lap ride
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.