Mount Sinai and St. Catherine Monastery from Sharm El Sheikh
Visit St. Catherine's Monastery, the remarkable Orthodox Christian monastery that is believed to be in use since the year 381. Choose a full-day tour combining the Monastery with a climb to the Mount Moses (Sinai Mountain) summit for amazing sunrise views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Bedouin Tour escort/host during climbing up the mountain
- Entry/Admission - St. Catherine's Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mount Sinai
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Museum room ticket
- Camel ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Catherine's Monastery, At the Foot of Mount Horeb, Saint Catherine Egypt
The Monastery is Orthodox and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The monastery dates back to the age of the emperor Justinian 6th century. It was the same time of building enclosure wall surrounding the monastery right now but the monastery was named Saint Catherine at the beginning of the 11th century in honor of saint Catherine, one of the earliest Alexandria Christians martyrs. It contains several monuments like the burning bush seen by Moses, and the remarkable Icons Gallery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Sinai, Saint Catherine 46512 Egypt
Visit the Moses Mount and Monastery of Saint Catherine which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and also it's one of the oldest monasteries of Christianity. It’s located in heart of Sinai Peninsula at a height of 1570 meters in the place where according to the tradition Moses saw the bush on fire which didn’t burn up.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all from Sharm El Sheikh hotels
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.