Mount Rigi Sunrise Photo Tour
Thanks to the comfortable ride up with the Cogwheel Train, we can enjoy this natural spectacle. At Rigi Kulm, an unforgettable panoramic view of the magnificent mountain scene awaits early risers. The poignant sound of the alphorn accompanying the majestic sunrise rounds off this memorable experience perfectly. The breakfast buffet that follows in the Rigi Event Marquee at Rigi Staffel is a treat for body and soul. Walk along the panorama trail and after board the cogwheel train back to the station. Drive back in a comfortable private transportation back to your Hotel in Lucerne.
Departure Time every Sunday:
21. June 04.00 am
28. June 04.05 am
05. July 04.10 am
26. July 04.30 am
02. August 04.35 am
09. August 04.40 am
16. August 04.50 am
23. August 05.00 am
30. August 05.10 am
06. September 05.15 am
13. September 05.25 am
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide/photographer.
- All transportation from Lucerne (Private comfortable car and cogwheel to Mt. Rigi)
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Lucerne Hotels.
- Traditional Alpine breakfast buffet.
- Photography Tips and support if required.
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Rigi
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Optional activity costs
- Camera Equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt. Rigi, Lucerne 6354 Switzerland
We will take the cogwheel train to Rigi Kulm where we will get ready to capture the sunrise. After we will have breakfast and we will explore more Mt Rigi surrounded by lakes and the stunning alpine landscape.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up and Drop off in all Lucerne Hotels.
Departure Time :We pick you up at your Hotel in Lucerne 45 min. before the cogwheel’s departure time table (see below) and drive for 30 min. to take the Cogwheel train. The Hotel Pick up time changes through the year depending on the Month.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- This Lucerne Photography Tour is suitable for all skill levels and for all types of digital cameras, from DSLR to compacts.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.