Mount Popa Full Day Tour
In this tour, we will be heading to Mount Popa which is 48km from the ancient city of Bagan. Mount Popa is an extinct volcano and is considered the abode of Myanmar’s most powerful Nats (spirits ). Once we reached to the top of the mountain, there is a monastery with ancient golden stupas. we will have to walk up about 20 minutes to reach to the top and on the way , there are monkeys which we can feed. We will observe the amazing view from the top of the mountain you will have great views of the surrounding area. If the weather is clear, you might be able to see as far as Bagan and the Irrawaddy river.Later have lunch in a resort then we will visit a handicraft village to observe traditional Yoon crafts making, on the way back to Bagan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Aircon Transport
- English speaking Guide
- 1 lunch in a Resort
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel Accommodation
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Popa, Kyauk Padaung Road, Popa Myanmar
Mount Popa near the Bagan.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Bagan
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.