Mount Meru - Guided Hike
You will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel in Arusha for overnight stay
*Trek through open grassland to see grazing animals like buffalo, warthogs
*Through Montane Forest, then lunch, then onto see an abundance of birds and Colombus monkeys. You will reach Miriakamba Hut
*Slowly ascend through lush Montane Forest to Elephant Ridge
*Excellent views of the summit ridge and across the crater floor.
*Reach Saddle Hut, where lunch will be provided.
*You can make the short climb to the nearby summit of Little Meru (3,820m) for superb views just before sunset
*02:00 start the steep climb to Rhino Point then to reach Cobra Point (4,350m) at sunrise
*See the Crater rim, Ash Cone rising from the Crater floor, Kilimanjaro floating on morning clouds and west towards the Rift Valley.
*Summit of Socialist Peak (4,566m) good but steep path.
*Miriakamba Hut through open grassland and mixed forest, seeing wildlife
*Reach Momella Gate, 3 hours walk
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Arrive at the Kilimanjaro International Airport. You will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel in Arusha for overnight.
DAY 1: ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK’S GATE
DAY 2: WALKING FROM MIRIAKAMBA HUT (2,515M)
DAY 3: WALKING FOR THE STEEP CLIMB TO RHINO POINT
DAY 4: WALKING THROUGH OPEN GRASSLAND
• Mount Meru, Arusha National Park 00255 Tanzania
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Medical measure, medical certificate required. Frequently check up when the visitors arrive in the country they are checked for covid19 virus and also for every destination. Covid19 awareness for every visitors who inter the country. Medical health expert there are health expert in every destination
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.