Mount Longonot hiking and Optional Boat Ride at Lake Naivasha
Tour from Nairobi to Mount Longonot National Park and Lake Naivasha. A guided hike to the summit earns sweeping views across the Great Rift Valley and into forested crater, and the tour’s early departure from Nairobi means you’ll be hiking Mount Longonot in the cooler morning hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Admission fees
you will be picked up from your Nairobi Apartment/Hotel/airport by a Driver /Guide and proceed to Mount Longonot .When you reach their you will be brief and later start your Hike.
• Mount Longonot National Park, Naivasha road, Maai Mahiu 00200 Kenya
• Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Kenya
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up and Drop off from any Nairobi Apartment/Airport/HotelAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- wear hiking shoes.
- Lake Naivasha is great for spotting birds and hippos.
- pickup and drop-off at Nairobi hotels
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.