Mount Kilimanjaro day hike
This short trip to Mount Kilimanjaro has been designed to serve clients who want to get the taste of the Kilimanjaro but have limited time. You may begin from Arusha or Moshi as Mount Kilimanjaro National Park is accessible within a day. This trekking safari has been designed for trekkers to enjoy, and be left with a hungry and thirst to come back again. You need comfortable clothing, walking shoes, and a raincoat in case it rains on your way up.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kilimanjaro National Park, Kilimanjaro National Park, Kilimanjaro Region
Leave Arusha at 7.00 am and drive direct to Marangu gate trough Moshi town. Check-in at the entry gate and proceed with hiking throughout the forest of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Experience the landscape and different vegetation. Monkeys can be seen and for birders, this is a nice place for identifying different species of birds. The forest consists of the elephant, leopard, buffalo, bushbuck, the endangered Abbott’s dicker, some small antelope, primates, and rodents and much much more...!
Depending on your fitness level, we will arrive at Mandara Hut for picnic lunch (three to four hours walking). After taking lunch, proceed walking to Maundi crater and later hike down to Marangu gate where our van will be waiting for you.
Drive back to Moshi/ Arusha and arrive in the evening.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Arusha Tanzania, Kaloleni Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.