Mount Field Private Charter Service
Mount Field National Park is one of Tasmania’s oldest and most diverse national parks. You will visit stunning waterfalls and get to see some of the tallest trees in the southern hemisphere.
On the return trip, a stop-over at Curringa Farm offers a unique view of a Tasmanian farm experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver Guide Service
What's excluded :
- Mt Field National Park Admission
- Curringa Farm Tour and BBQ Lunch on own arrangement
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Field National Park, Mount Field National Park, Tasmania
Mount Field National Park is one of Tasmania’s oldest national parks and is also one of its most diverse. Spectacular glaciated landscapes compete for attention with cascading waterfalls, including the breathtaking, three-tiered Russell Falls - arguably one of the most impressive waterfalls in Tasmania.
Next stop we can transfer to Curringa Farm. Curringa Farm tour attractions offer a unique view of a Tasmanian farm. See working farm dogs, sheep shearing and friendly farming practices. Enjoy scotch fillet steak cooked on the wood-fired barbecue, hot new potatoes and salads in season, home-made desserts, cakes and real coffee for lunch or dinner.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Princes Wharf No. 1, Castray Esplanade, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.