Mount Evans & Red Rocks Park Small Group Tour From Denver
Join us on a magnificent day trip to Mount Evans tour from Denver. Located only 60 miles west of Denver, The Summit is accessible by the highest paved road in North America. Standing at 14,271 feet, it is considered one of the most prominent mountains in the front range of the Rocky Mountains. See rocky mountain bighorn sheep, mountain goats, marmots, birds and alpine wildflowers, all the while taking in the spectacular views of distant mountain peaks, alpine lakes and glacier valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mount Evans
- Entry/Admission - Summit Lake Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
We will enjoy 40 minutes at the park.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Clear Creek Whitewater Park, 1201 10th St, Golden, CO 80401
Scenic drive through Clear Creek Canyon into the city of Idaho Springs. We will stop for a Photo Opportunity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Idaho Springs City Hall, 1711 Miner St, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
We will Stop at the Historic Town of Idaho Springs For lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mount Evans Scenic Byway, Denver, CO
We will take the Mount Evans Scenic Byway to the summit
Stop At: Mount Evans, Denver, CO
We will reach 14,271 ft in elevation.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Summit Lake Park, Mount Evans Rd, Idaho Springs, CO
We will enjoy 15 minutes at the Lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Echo Lake Park, CO-103 & Mt Evans Rd, Evergreen, CO 80439
We will stop at the Echo Lake Park, our last bathroom stop before returning to Denver.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1747 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The top five mile section of road to the Summit of Mount Evans is scheduled to be closed for the season on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at Summit Lake.
- The lower section of the road will remain open until Monday, October 7, 2019 depending on weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.