Mount Etna 2.000 meters ( Half-Day Tour from Taormina)
Departure to Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe. By bus you will across typical sicialian villages of Santa Venerina and Zafferana Etnea. Then you will reach untill 2.000 meters where there is the possibility to walk around the extint Silvestri Craters. Time free to enjoy the beautiful view. Return to Taormina around 1.30 pm. Please bring warm clothes and walking shoes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guided tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Lunch not included
- Entry/Admission - Craters Silvestri of Mount Etna
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Craters Silvestri of Mount Etna, 95030 Nicolosi, Sicily Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7.30 Eli Hotel 7.40 Baia Tao7.50 Let Marmista7.51 Let.2° Pass a Livello7.52 Let Delle Palme7.55 Let Bivio Gallodoro8.00 Let Antares8.04 Caparena8.07 Bay Palace8.10 Funivia8.12 La Plage8.20 Tao (Bus Terminal)8.21 Tombe Bizantine8.24 Capotaormina8.26 Corallo - Sulla Strada8.30 San Giovanni8.35 Caesar Palace8.40 Recanati8.45 Sporting BaiaDates: Monday and Friday
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.