Mount Bromo & Mount Ijen Tour - Hotel
• Enjoy the spectacular view of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen
• Private tour with driver and English speaking tour guide
• Single traveler possible
• Enjoy 4-Star Hotel Accommodation
• International SOS Coverage
per adult from
What's included :
- Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above.
- 2 Breakfast provided by Hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
- International SOS Coverage
What's excluded :
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- International flight & international airport tax
- All meals i.e. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast included if hotel option selected. However, we will bring you to places to eat just that arranging the payment issue etc is a quite an issue across various dietary preference.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice). Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater
- Day 1: Surabaya – Bromo Area
• Pick-up from Juanda International Airport/hotel in Surabaya
• Travel to Mount Bromo area
• Visit Madakaripura Waterfall (only for groups with morning pick ups before 12 noon)
• Check-in to Bromo Terrace Hotel
Day 2: Bromo Area – Kawah Ijen
• (Optional – Leave at 10pm for the milky way tour on a private jeep. Additional charges apply)
• Leave accommodation by shared 4WD jeep at approximately 2:30am -3am to see the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan, at 3:30am. This will be a shared jeep and include local bromo guide/driver.
• Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity. Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand.
• At the crater, you can go on foot or horse/pony ride (rent). The trip around 20 minutes. Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater.
• Travel to Ijen area and reach around 4pm. Have lunch at local restaurant en route to Ijen.
• Check in to Ijen View Hotel & Resort
Day 3: Kawah Ijen (Blue Fire Program) – Surabaya
• Checkout around 12:00am and travel to Paltuding area with breakfast on-the-go.
• Reach Paltering permit post at approximately 2:30am, before hiking to Ijen peak.
• At the peak , we will be able to see the famous Blue Flame Sulphur of Ijen. The Blue flames are dependent on the moon light and rain, thus sightings cannot be guaranteed (as with other natural phenomena) but we will bring you to the vantage view point.
• At the break of dawn, if weather permits and it is deemed safe to do so by the authorities, you can walk down to the rim of the Ijen Lake. You can enjoy the morning lake view of Ijen and walk back to the Ijen peak before returning to Paltuding.
• Return to hotel for shower around 9am and have breakfast.
• Travel back to Surabaya city. The journey by car is about 6-7 hours. (Optional but highly recommended: take the 45-min – 1 hour flight back to Surabaya from Ijen. Flight departs at 1315pm in Banyuwangyi and arrives at 1415pm in Surabaya)
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Departure Point :Juanda International Airport
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :We will return you to any point in Surabaya City.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum recommended age of travel is 10 years old.
- Light fitness required to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.