Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Breakfast Atop in Ubud and Bali Indonesia
Feel the adrenaline kicks in as you see the sky turn from black to inky blue, from pink to orange, revealing the expanse of the volcanic valley.
The Highlights of this trip!
1.Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s sacred Mount Batur in ealy morning.
2. Your way up through the jungle under a blanket of stars and a lot of shooting star.
3. Admire the panoramic view of the three volcanoes of Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani.
4. See the beauty of Lake Batur from the caldera as you descend down the mountain
5. Taste delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano.
Stunning sunrise from top of Mount Batur with delicious breakfast ala volcano Batur, capture photos for your Instagram and stunning the best sunrise ever with 100% local guide.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Trekking Poles, Flaslight, Raincoat in case rains
- Breakfast - Banana Sandwich, Hard Boiled Egg, Seasonal Fruits, Biscuits, Chocolate.
- Bottled water - 1 to 2 Bottle of water each person
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot tea, Hot Coffe or Hot Chocolate on the summit while waiting sunrise.
- Snacks - We will provide Beng-beng choclate or Oreo
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia. The south east side of the larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake. The inner 7.5-kilometer-wide caldera, which was formed during emplacement of the Bali (or Ubud) ignimbrite, has been dated at about 23,670 and 28,500 years ago.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Toya Bungkah Hot Spring, Jl. Pendakian Gunung Batur, Kintamani 80612 Indonesia
Toya Bungkah is the starting point of hike, this ner by Lake Batur. Precisely located in the crater lake in Kintamani, Bali, Bangli Regency of Bali, located about 30 km (19 mi) northeast of Ubud in Bali. The lake is inside of the caldera of an active volcano, Mount Batur, located along the Ring of Fire of volcanic activity.
Pass By: Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
Lake Batur is a crater lake in Kintamani, Bali, Bangli Regency of Bali, located about 30 km (19 mi) northeast of Ubud in Bali. The lake is inside of the caldera of an active volcano, Mount Batur, located along the Ring of Fire of volcanic activity.
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Kintamani is a village on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of Gunung Batur in Bali, Indonesia. It is on the same north-south road as Penelokan and has been used as a stopping place to view the Gunung Batur region. Kintamani is also known for Pura Tuluk Biyu's 1,000-year-old "Rites of Peace" stone tablets and the Kintamani dog.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
We will visit coffee plantation duing on the way to the hotel, this not Mandatory and you can skip it. The coffee Luwakis Santi.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegallalang is a district in the Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia. As of the 2010 census the population was estimated to be 50,375. Located around 10 km north of Ubud its terraced rice fields are a tourist attraction in the area
Departure Point :Mt. Batur Toya Bungkah Start Point, South Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up door to door in your hotel area of Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Legia, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Candi Dasa. (For Lovina, Amed will add extra 10$ each cash)PICK UP TIME:1. Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am2. Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am3. Sanur 02.00 am4. Ubud 02.30 amBellow the tour itinerary:1. 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.2. 03.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.3. 03.50 am – Start your hike, will takes approximate 2 hours to the top.4. 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.5. 07.00 am – Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.6. 09.00 am – Arrive back at car park and then visit coffee plantation.7. 10.00 am – Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).8. 10.30 am – 12.00 pm – Estimate reaching your accommodation (hotel).
Departure Time :4/26/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age allowed 5 years, bellow 5 years old parent have to take care.
- Not Not recommended for travelers with menstruation period
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.