Mount Batur Sunrise Hike
This is private Mt. Batur Hike and this trip I will take you to Mount Batur Hiking adventure to see the incredible sunrise. The trip will start 03:40 am from Toya Bungkah starting point. We will begin to walk through the volcanic lava and to reach the top 1717 meters above sea level. Once you at the top I will take you to the hot steam where we will cook the eggs as your breakfast. While you enjoy the sunrise I will serve your bread and banana. There will be plenty of time to relax and take photos of the sunrise and incredible scenery. At 07:00 We will begin to explore the crater then continue to explore the youngest crater erupted at 2000. Explore the Batur Volcano and see the incredible sunrise. and on the way back to the hotel we stop at coffee plantation (Luwak Coffe).
The area and pick up time: Ubud area:02.45am Sanur area:02.15am Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran,Nusa Dua area:01.45am Out of that area will be extra charge USD 35/Car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - We provide mineral water, bread, banana and eggs.
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- We provide Local Trekking Guide and flesh light.
- Entrance tickets in Kintamani and toya Bungkah
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs, tip or gratuities.
You will explore an active volcano in Bali as known as Bali's most sacred mountains, Mount Batur; also get to experience spectacular views of the sun bursting onto the horizon in a riot of oranges and yellows and slowly spreading over the caldera and lake below. The starting point which is located at the foot of the Volcano at 1.000 meters above sea level. Then we'll make our way up Mount Batur in the cool pre-dawn air under a blanket of stars. The trek takes one until two hours to reach the peak at 1.717 meters above sea level. Once you arrive at the highest point, it really feels as though you are on top of the world, as you can see the majestic peak of neighboring Mount Abang hovering above the clouds, the distant cone of Mount Agung on the horizon, and the caldera lake spread out below. Then explore the three younger craters and the most recent lava flows. As we make our way down we'll take in the amazing volcanic landscape and might even come across a troop of volcano; will see monkeys playing on the rocks. Mount Batur has a very wide caldera, which is 13.8 by 10 km and is one of the largest and most beautiful caldera in the world.
FOR SOLO TRAVELER ADDITIONAL CHARGE USD 30
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure: We will pick them up in South Bali Area, 01:30 am: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian.01:30 am: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran.02:00 am: Sanur, Denpasar.03:00 am: Ubud.Return: at 12.30 pm at your Hotel.
Departure Time :5/15/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.