Motorcycle tour around Hanoi
With our one-day motorcycle tour around Hanoi, travelers have an opportunity to explore every corner of the Vietnamese capital. Culture and history lovers also get more understanding of Hanoi in the old days (during the French colonization period) and today's Hanoi.
On the back of a motorbike, travelers will ride through Hanoi's streets to enjoy typical dishes and explore new things that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
What's more, this is also a chance for visitors to communicate with Hanoians who are so friendly and hospitable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Well-experienced tour guides who can speak English fluently and understand customers' needs
- Professional mechanics for emergency cases.
- A photographer & video recorder for a group of more than 5
- Recent & Well-Maintained Japanese Bikes
- Safe & Exceptional Routes
- All meals with local Vietnamese food and drink
- Entrance tickets
- Helmets/Gloves and Bright reflecting Jackets
- Hotel pick-up
- Videos of the tour
- Entry/Admission - Long Bien Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Riding Long Pants
- Personal insurance
- Coverage for any damages to gear or the motorcycle
- Air ticket
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Tip, drinks, other expenses not included in the itinerary
- Single Supplement for Single Occupancy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
This is one of the most famous ancient constructions in Hanoi in particular and in Vietnam in general. Long Bien bridge is considered to be a historical witness of the Vietnamese capital.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
This point of interest gives tourists a lot of experiences of food, culture, people of Hanoi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Vietnam Motorbike Tours Club - BM Travel, 3, 7/36 Phố Duy Tân, Dịch Vọng Hậu, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers come to our company that is located at No.7, Alley 36, Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau,Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.