Off road riding in the wild of Tanzania completely off of the normal tourist tracks.
We offer everything from spectacular wildlife to panoramic views, all kinds of landscapes, the possibility of riding next to wild animals and cross through true native villages in Africa. On the back of a bike, we give you the best of Africa.
Formally known as Karanga Adventure Tours. After growing and been in the business for over 10 years we now have a young enthusiastic team with more than 25 years of combined experience in the Tourism Industry.
Honda CRF250L -2019 models are the Bikes we are using, the can endure the dirty trails and get you where you want to be.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Three meals a day, Soft drinks and water, Bike, Fuel, Guide , Mechanic, Park fees and all accomodation
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Tips, Flights ticket, Bike Insuarance , visa and vaccinations , alcohol and gifts
Our meet and greet person will have uniform and sign board with name of Motorbike Safari TANZANIA. Our transfer cars they have stickers with name of the company on both sides of front doors.
We pick up clients and do briefing at the hotels and next day we get them to meet bikes and we ride with leader guide in front. We have swiper guide at the rear always and all of our guides are well trained on first aid respond with vast knowledge of the area and they also do mechanic work incase of any faults.
Departure Point :Mount Meru Hotel, Kanisa Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Have Sign board with name of Motorbike Safari TanzaniaAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Namanga Border Crossing, A 104, Namanga
Departure Time :2/2/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.