Motorbike tours - Half day
Dedicated experienced Riders. You will be chauffeur driven around the most scenic routes in the world. Wild and fun, wind on your body, loud Harley Davidson motorcycles between your legs. Thunder around with groups of up to 15 people. An excellent to view the scenery of Cape Town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Peninsula National Park, Cape Peninsula National Park, Western Cape
The route takes you along the Atlantic seaboard, over mountain passes, around the cape peninsula, through quaint seaside suburbs, past the homes of the rich and famous, with a coffee stop overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. You will ride up Chapmans Peak overlooking Hout Bay, and then up Signal hill overlooking Cape Town with beautiful views of Table Mountain. This is fantastic for photos & Go-Pro video.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :56 Darling St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notify us 48 ours before the tour date of your hotel, otherwise we cannot always guarantee hotel pickup
- weight limitation of 110kg, Wear long sleeves, closed shoes, Long pants.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.