Motorbike tour to Hue Imprial City and countryside
Visit all highlights of Hue on motobikes from Hue Imperial City, pagoda, covered bridge to trails at rice farms and communal houses
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Motorbike with private driver and helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Dinner and lunch
- Sit and relax behind your reliable motorbike driver with close-up to local daily life. Have a visit with walking into Imprerial City after a riding along beautiful river. Ride further to local houses insides the royal area, to Thien Mu pagoda where the Zen atphosphere and the view over Perfume river are great. Further driving to villages with alot of stop en route to see buffalos, duck farms, rice farms, local fishermen, etc. Visit Tu Duc mausoleum to enjoy the beautiful architecture of Vietnam royal days.
Full of opportunities for photo as the sight is magnificent and you are free on your own. Return Hue City by cycling the other routes which is as much as beautiful.
Flat with easy at semi-paved, cement, and dirt roads, around 55km on motobikes.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Hue city
Departure Time :8 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.