Moto Aconcagua Mendoza
Join us to get into nature, between imposing mountains aboard motorcycles in hard. We will visit solitary routes, passing through one of the sides of Aconcagua, the most eminent peak of the southern and western hemispheres (6950 meters altitude), the highest on Earth after Mount Everest (Asia) and, therefore, the highest peak in America, crossing Lagunas, Rios, Valleys, Pampas and Vineyards. We will only enjoy these landscapes, we will sail with the mountain in the background, we will raft by rivers, we will visit wineries, gastronomic observatories, we will enter underground caverns for more than 200 meters with security instruments. We will also visit cities and towns of Mendoza and San Juan, in Argentina. Join us on this journey through the south-west of Argentina bordering Chile in the middle of the Andes mountain range through the provinces of Mendoza and San Juan.
per adult from
What's included :
- 7 nights accommodation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Food tasting
- Glass of Champagne
- Light refreshments
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- GASTRONOMY:Tasting typical foods, and excellent wines from wineries in the area.
ACCOMMODATION: We will stay in incredible places like shelters, cabins, hotels, as our journey progresses.
The crossings will be made for a period of 7 (seven) nights and 6 (six) days, in spaces of up to 6 people / motorcycle per trip.
• We recommend Bring personal helmet and warm clothing suitable for mountain, (for example: gloves, hat, waterproof jacket).
• Driving license enabled for motorcycle handling over 250 c.c.
• Travel insurance.
ALL INCLUSIVE…It is included in the package rate:
• All transfers, from and to the airport.
• Accommodation for the duration of the crossing.
• The four daily meals.
• The bikes for each traveler.
• Fuel and the spare parts of each motorcycle, as well as spare motorcycle.
• Sailing and / or rafting trips.
• The tours with permanent guidance and support will not only show the road, but also its history and legends.
• The visits to the astronomical observatory.
• The tours in collection cars through vineyards and wine roads.
Of course! Our friendly and expert customer service representatives, are available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our approach is the strategies for the organization and promotion of Adventure tourism, trips in the outdoors, adventure travel, and activities related to the natural environment, promoting hiking, recreation, leisure, etc. Offering activities from the simplest to the most challenging and complex through the assembly of innovative and attractive packages. Position ourselves as one of the most prestigious travel and tourism companies, offer the best quality of service, and thus characterize an organization committed to quality, at the technological forefront, with the lowest costs.
vision: We will be a company dedicated entirely to adventure tourism trips, working with professional guides specialized in the area. Disseminate our philosophy and leadership as the leading company in the tourism market. Through a management model oriented to the permanent creation of value for our clients.
Departure Point :Regalado Olguin 3496 B. Pircas Del Challao, mendoza, argentina
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.