Mostar Beer Tasting Tour
This tour is perfect for beer-lovers and those looking to learn a bit more about Mostar than a normal sightseeing tour, and if you're a combination of the two, even better!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Shankly's Pub
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beer is the world's most popular alcoholic beverage, and even though Herzegovina is best-known for its wines, it is very popular with the local population here as well. Unfortunately, most of the beer consumed in Mostar and the region is foreign, but thankfully the situation is changing with local beers becoming more prominent. After meeting your guide in the afternoon, you'll visit Mostar's largest brewery, "Hercegovačka Pivovara", where the staff will take you around and show you the facilities and how various types of beer are produced. Of course, you'll have a chance to taste the various types of beer as well. After the visit to the brewery, the next stop is Shankly's Pub, where you'll hear about the interesting story behind the pub itself as well as get to taste other local beers while chatting to your guide.
Departure Point :Your preferred location in Mostar.Please contact the local supplier with your wished pick up location.
Departure Time :Flexible between 4 pm to 5 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.