Most popular Sightseeing in Cairo (pyramids and Egyptian museum)
day Giza Pyramids, Sphinx+Museum+Bazaar :You will witness two different eras of Authentic Cairo, the Ancient Egyptian period and the Islamic period, you will feel that you are travelling in a journey through the Time, which is one of the worthy experiences in your life time
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Egyptologist tourguide AirConditioned Private vehicle 1 Day Tour Egyptain lunch Main Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Accommodation Extra Entry Ticket to inside one the Entry Ticket to inside the Mummies Room
- Extra Entry Ticket to inside the Royal Mummies Room Any other Meals or Beverages Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our Egypt Best Vacation tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel, then he will transfer you by an air conditioned vehicle to visit Giza Plateau to visit the impressive 3 Pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaure which are guarded by the rock-cut statue (The Sphinx). The Great Pyramid of King Cheops is the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still standing today, although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list.
Then,you are going to continue your journey through the history starting with the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities which was built in 1902 and it exhibits a large number of items and treasures (exceeding 12,0000 masterpieces) dating back to the ancient Egyptian period and Greco-Roman period including the marvelous collection of the child king Tut Ankh Amon.
Then ending our tour with going to Khan el Khalili Bazaar which is one of Cairo’s main attractions ..the district of Khan el Khalili was originally a mausoleum called “el Zaafran” for the burial of Fatimid Caliphs ,after that it became a district for the Turkish community during the Ottoman period , and now it becomes a bazzar where you will find many souvenirs shops ,coffeehouses “Café” serving Arabic coffee and offering Hookah “Shisha”, and restaurants throughout the area
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Cairo international airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.