Most of attractive tourist sites in Sapa: Cat Cat, Y linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van
Feel your heart beats with the rhythym of daily life of Sapa.
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
Visit the unknown places in Sapa, less tourists and full of local life
✔️ Enjoy views over endless rice terraces
✔️ Accompany with local small group ethnic guide
✔️ Opportunity to see some of the animals used by the locals
✔️ Across Muong Hoa Valley a
per adult from
8 to 10 minutes
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel in Sapa or at Train station
- All entrance fees on the tour
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Transfer between Hanoi and Sapa ( optional )
- Safe transportation
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in the tour
- Visit: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Our first sneak through the Sapa market and leave the busy town behind. After a couple of minutes, you follow a road going downhill to Cat Cat village. You will stop by a waterfall and a hydroelectric station for a while before continuing the trek on a dirt trail through rice paddy terraces. You will also enjoy spectacular scenery while walking along a narrow river.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
In the afternoon, you visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai village and have lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
then pass Tavan village of Giay minority by following a very popular trekking route. You will return Sapa from Tavan by car.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Lao Chai Village, Lao Chai, Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
After lunch, you head toward Muong Hoa valley. You will pass through Lao Chai village of Black Hmong minority
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.