Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter & Synagogue DayTrip from Seville
Upon arriving in Cordoba we will have free time to walk the streets of the Caliphate city or have a typical Andalusian breakfast.
Next, we will start visiting the wonderful Jewish Quarter of Cordoba, full of life, shops, its most emblematic streets like as the alley of flowers, a joy for the senses, to the plaza of the great Maimonides, also including the synagogue.
To finish the route we enter the beautiful Mosque, spectacular witness of the caliphate age. Discover one of the most beautiful and unique buildings in the world. This monument, World Heritage, offers us an exceptional journey through the History of Art and Architecture.
Once the guided tour is over, we will have free time to walk, go shopping through the charming pedestrian streets of the Jewish quarter or have lunch of the delicious regional foods.
This concludes our day in Cordoba to return to Seville, ending the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sinagoga
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
The wonderful Jewish Quarter of Cordoba, full of life, shops, its most emblematic streets like as the alley of flowers, a joy for the senses, to the plaza of the great Maimonides, also including the synagogue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sinagoga, Calle Judios 20, 14004 Cordoba Spain
A visit in the Synagogue.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
The beautiful Mosque spectacular witness of the caliphate age. Discover one of the most beautiful and unique buildings in the world. This monument, World Heritage, offers us an exceptional journey through the History of Art and Architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Some hotels do not vehicle access, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at thenearest available point. Please, indicate in the observations your accommodation in Seville and wait for the Visitours (local operator) indications by email.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.