Enter the Mosque, the great treasure of the caliphate, and reveal its secrets by strolling among its jasper, marble and granite columns. Learn about the History of Al-Andalus by immersing yourself in the evolution of a temple that is more than 1200 years old. Be enchanted with the Umayyad, Byzantine and Christian art of one of the most important monuments in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- audio guide system to listen to the guide
- mosque-cathedral tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- food and drinks
- transfers from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
It is accessed through the Puerta del Perdón (north side), in Mudejar style (1477), where you can see the rows of orange and palm trees, and the fountains and horseshoe arches that surround it. Next to the door is the mosque that is made up of three parts: "El Patio de los Naranjos", which in Caliphate times was the "Patio de los Ablutions" (retains much of its original appearance), the partially demolished minaret and surrounded, at the beginning of the 17th century, with a "formwork" in the Herrerian style.
Enter the Mosque, the great treasure of the Caliphate, and reveal its secrets by walking
between its jasper, marble and granite columns. Learn about the History of Al-Andalus
Immersing yourself in the evolution of a temple that is more than 1,200 years old.
Beautify yourself with the Umayyad, Byzantine and Christian art of one of the most
important in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mosque of Córdoba, 14003, Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Organization of small groups: 20 people maximum per group. • The schedule established by the company must be fully respected and improvisations must be avoided. • Avoid touching potentially contaminated surfaces
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.