Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quartier
The most important monuments of Cordoba lead by official tour guides who are historians and art historians.
per adult from
150 to 175 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
The Mosque of Córdoba was the biggest one in the world once all the extensions were concluded in the tenth century. More than 20,000 people could fit inside and it was declared World Heritage in 1984. All travelers who visited the Mosque were dazzled when they saw its beauty.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Every traveler visiting Córdoba shouldn’t leave without seeing the Jewish Quarter, one the symbols of the city. In this tour will talk of the history of the Jews, how they came to the Iberian Peninsula, called by them Sefarad, and how they reached very high status during the Caliphate of Córdoba.
Know the story of impressive people that were born here like Maimónides, a genius of the twelve century. Visit the Synagogue and the Zoco, a traditional market. You will also get in touch with the Mudéjar style in the Chapel of Saint Bartholomew.
• Calleja de la Hoguera.
• Cardenal Salazar Square.
• Chapel of Saint Bartholomew.
• Zoco (local market).
• Maimónides Sculpture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Puerta del Perdón - Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.