Mosque, Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs and Juderia
The most complete tour of the City of Cordoba, where for three hours on foot you will find the greatness of a city that watered by the Guadalquivir River, became the cultural, political center. We will visit the Mosque, the Royal Alcazares de los Reyes Cristiano and the Jewish quarter, better known as the Juderia that makes a Patrimony Patrimony protected by UNESCO.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tickets to the Cathedral Mosque
- Entrance to the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Entrance to the Synagogue
- Official guide
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
What's excluded :
- Anything else not listed in Included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
For an hour we will be walking inside the Cathedral Mosque of Córdoba, where the influence of the Caliphate era and the subsequent Christian Conquest, leaves a World Heritage Site monument worthy of being seen. Its patio of Naranjo, its Minaret of call to Faithful Christians and Muslims.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
We will visit the interior of the Alcazares, Royal palace at the time of the Christian reconquest by the Catholic Monarchs, and an important point of influence in the city, its beautiful gardens and its fountains, are a place to know, also the beauty of its flowers .
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
The emblematic neighborhood of C´rdoba, its insinuating alleys, its courtyards adorned with beautiful pots, the fountains that run the water through the city.
A journey through time, where you can see the strength of a population, which was World Capital, both Physically and politically.
Discover Córdoba in the most complete tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle Torrijos, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.