Moses Mountain Sunrise Experience & St. Catherine
Mount Sinai is a 2,285-metre (7,497 ft) moderately high mountain near the city of Saint Catherine in the Sinai region. It is next to Mount Catherine (at 2,629 m or 8,625 ft, the highest peak in Egypt). It is surrounded on all sides by higher peaks of the mountain range. it's a really challenging experience.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Met & Assist from & to your hotel at Sharm El Shiekh.
- All transfers by air condition vehicle.
- Private tour guide
- Dinner during the trip .
- Entry/Admission - St. Catherine's Monastery
What's excluded :
- Tips to guide & driver.
- Any Souvenir from any purchasing stop.
- Entry Visa to Egypt which had to be handle from your side.
- International Air tickets from & to Egypt.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Sinai, Saint Catherine 46512 Egypt
Travel through the late hours of the night in darkness across the Sinai desert to Mount Sinai the highest peak on the peninsula. On arrival at approximately 1.00am, start your climb towards the summit in time for the rising sun. The track is not too steep although there are about five hundred or so steps at the very summit. Legend has it that you will be following in the very footsteps of Moses who climbed Mount Sinai to receive the Ten Commandments
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: St. Catherine's Monastery, At the Foot of Mount Horeb, Saint Catherine Egypt
After the magic of watching the sun’s first rays set the desert alight, descend the mountain to St Catherine’s Monastery, said to built around Moses’ Burning Bush. Here you will have time to explore the working monastery, the burning bush and icons of worship.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time: 08:00 PM or upon request from any hotel in Sharm El Shaikh / Sharm El Shaikh Airport/ Sharm El Shaikh PortAirports
- Ophira Airport, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
- Sharm El Shiekh
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.