Moses’ Bath (Hammam Musa)
Moses’ bath 100 Kilometers from Sharm El Sheikh in El or City A few kilometers outside the city Al Tor rises from the mountain Gabal El Tur a hot spring that flows into a carved stone house known as the ‘Lord Moses’ bath’: Ham-mam Moses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - Private transfer from your hotel in Sharm Elsheikh and back
- - Lunch
- - Soft drinks
- - Entrance fees to the church
- - All services& taxes
- - English or Russian guide
What's excluded :
- - Hard Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
The legend tells that Moses and his people rested here during the Exodus. They were searching for water and Moses asked an old woman at this source if the water was suitable to drink. The old woman replied, saying that this water was not suitable for drinking, but she lied, there was nothing wrong with the water.
Moses turned to God and spoke: “Lord, help us. If this water is suitable for drinking, but we are not awarded, then make it unfit for drinking and bless us.” And so it was done….
From that day this source is named Ham-mam Mouses and this water is not suitable to drink anymore but it is blessed with beneficial properties.
The water is 27 degrees and is beneficial for skin diseases and arthritis because of the high percentage of magnesium, sodium and sulphur.
The feeling you have after bathing can best be described as: You feel relaxed and you will feel a tingling sensation on your skin when all the little bubbles stay on it. For days your skin feels more tight and stronger.
Ham-mam Moses is surrounded by palm trees and they are currently working on the construction of several guest stays. Today there are thermal baths made around this natural hot spring.
After that we go lunch in local restaurant in the city and get visiting the church of St. Mark and then return Sharm el Sheikh.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.