We'll explore with you one of the oldest and main streets in Moscow - Tverskaya. Bright, magnificent, with sublime Stalinist deportment, always vivid and busy, this street doesn't know what rest is. It always buzzes, whether looking forward to a crazy friday party or rushing to work. But once you turn to the narrow side streets, you will hear silence and see an unhurried lifestyle of the locals.
You'll also discover many secrets, architectural masterpieces and cool design concepts. Some of the buildings here were growing up, some - completely vanished, others - were moved in record-breaking time. Tverskaya is a mix of different epochs; here you can find old churches that outlasted hard times of religious persecution in the USSR, a gothic castle, the first McDonald's in Russia, look in the window of "The English Club" (fashionable men's club in the 19th century)...and much more. Well, it's a great tour for those who are in Moscow for the first time (and not only)!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide's services
What's excluded :
- Additional expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa), Tverskaya ulitsa, Moscow Russia
We'll explore with you one of the oldest and main streets in Moscow - Tverskaya.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Triumfalnaya ploshchad', 1, Moskva, Russia, 125047
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Bolshoi Theatre, Theatre Square, 1, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.