Moscow: Ultimate Dog-sledding Tour in Russian Nature
Discover the beauty of the Russian winter nature and get acquainted with huskies - the cutest animals from the north of Russia – by going just outside Moscow. You will take a 4-kilometer or a longer 17-kilometer ride in a snow-covered forest together with huskies who will be very glad to meet you and take you back afterwards to a cozy house with a fireplace, tea and candies. A ride will be done on sleds that you will prepare yourselves during the excursion.
You'll enjoy some traditional Russian tea and pancakes, while listening to the amazing stories of the owner of the place about her dogs.
This place is not a zoo: you will see that it is a place where once abandoned dogs feel themselves at home, where they are looked after, fed properly, where they can train and express their genuine love for people the best way they can. You are not going there to meet huskies, you are going there to be personally introduced to them, and that makes the difference.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Traditional Russian pancakes and sweets on site
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Sled preparation masterclass
- 4-km or 17-km ride in the snowy forest on the dog-sled with "kayur"
- Tour of the farm with domestic animals (geese, chickens, pigs, goats, sheep and many more)
- Visit of the dog kennel and meeting with more than 120 Siberian and Alaskan huskies
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snow-tubing from the hill
What's excluded :
- In the morning you are going to get together with your guide and go to the suburbs of Moscow by minibus.
You'll discover the beauty of the Russian winter as you head to one of the largest husky farms in the country, situated in a beautiful area on the bank of the Moskova River. Upon arrival at the farm, meet Natalia, the owner, who will help you to discover the history of the huskies and their adventures.
Listen to Natalia's stories and enjoy a cup of hot tea before heading out to meet the huskies who have been rescued from abandonment. After a cuddle with the dogs, learn how to make your own sled from a “kayur”, a professional dog-sled instructor. Afterwards, enjoy either a short 4-kilometer ride, or a longer 17-kilometer ride on a hand-made husky sled through a snow-covered forest.
If you select the shorter ride, you'll spend some time tubing on the hill, enjoy a stroll around the premises to meet the resident hens, geese, goats, and pigs, or sip on a cup of tea by a cozy fireplace in the glamping area. During your activity, enjoy a traditional Russian afternoon tea which includes delicious Russian pancakes and herbal tea.
• Traditional Russian Pancakes
• Homemade herbal tea
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from the hotels within the 3rd transport ring.Please, indicate the hotel name and address for us to organize hotel pickup and drop-off for you
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.