Moscow River on Radisson Yacht Tour Ticket
This is a ticket on a luxurious Radisson yacht. The yacht tour lasts for 2,5 hours and starts at two possible piers: Pier «UKRAINA» Hotel» or Gorky Park Pier depending on the availability. You can book a pre-booked admission ticket at a several time options: 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 20:00, 21:00
As soon as you book the tour, you will receive a confirmation on what pier the ticket is issued, please make sure you checked it before going on tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket the the Pier «UKRAINA» Hotel», Embankment Taras Shevchenko
- Admission ticket to the yacht on Gorky Park Pier (if the Pier «UKRAINA» Hotel» is overbooked).
- Entry/Admission - Observation Deck of Radisson Royal Hotel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Restaurant expences
- Guide Service
- Hotel Pickup
- Visit: Observation Deck of Radisson Royal Hotel, Kutuzovskiy Ave., 2/1, Moscow Russia
This is an admission ticket to a luxurious Radisson yacht which goes on the Moscow river and covers the views of the central Moscow. On the yacht you can choose a seat in the glass-covered ceiling zone or enjoy the views upstairs in the open air patio. The tour lasts for 2,5 hours and you can take pictures of the best Moscow views. In the yacht there is a restaurant with a professional chef so you can order delicious meals or drink a glass of wine (restaurant is not included in the price). There is no guidance on the yacht and you can entirely focus on views. In the majority of bookings the tour start is Pier «UKRAINA» Hotel»,
Embankment Taras Shevchenko, but if the yacht is overbooked you will be offered to start the tour at Gorky Park Pier.
Departure Point :Observation Deck of Radisson Royal Hotel, Kutuzovskiy Ave., 2/1, Moscow Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.