Moscow: Red Square & St Basil's Cathedral Private Tour
Explore the Red Square and its amazing buildings on a guided tour: from the GUM department store to Lenin's Mausoleum, walking along the Kremlin walls and the State Historical Museum. More than that, you will be able to visit one of the most significant symbols of Russia - The Saint Basil's Cathedral.
Your tour will start with a walk along the walls of Kremlin from the State Historical Museum to the famous Lenin’s Mausoleum.
The big red wall surrounds the Red Square from one side, and from the other side it is surrounded by the Russian national heritage, which is GUM department store – a stunning building where the worldwide-known luxurious brands have their boutiques.
You will then see the St. Basil Cathedral – a symbolic place for all Russians.
You will have a great possibility to explore the true story of Basil, blessed of Moscow, under whose name this extraordinary monument is known worldwide nowadays.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Services of a professional guide for 2-hours
- Entrance tickets for the St.Basil Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Saint Basil's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
You will walk on the Red Square with your guide, and learn about its history and the ones of all the monuments located on it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: GUM, Red Square, 3 Metro Ploshchad Revolyutsii, Moscow 109012 Russia
You will enter in the most famous mall of Moscow, where all the most famous luxury brands are proposing their products.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square 2, Moscow 109012 Russia
You will enter in the most famous Russian Cathedral with your guide, visit it, and learn all its secrets.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Marshal Zhukov monument, Manege Sq, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Return Detail :St. Basil's Cathedral, Krasnaya ploshad, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.