Moscow Metro Tour and Bunker 42 with Private Guide
An interesting adventure under the ground, you will get acquainted with the history of the Moscow metro, and visit the Cold War Museum at a depth of 65 meters and touch the distant era when the world stood on the brink of nuclear war. The duration of the tour is about 4 hours.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in a centrally located hotel or another central point of Moscow
- Tour with a private guide (please select your preferred language)
- Metro ticket
- Entrance ticket to Bunker 42
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off by public transport (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by car (optional)
- The acknowledgeable guide will meet you at your location (hotel or accommodation) in Moscow and you will go on an individual tour to Moscow Metro, one of the most exciting metros in the world. Find out how the construction of its best stations was built. There are 215 stations at the Moscow Metro, 44 of which are recognized as objects of cultural heritage, and more than 40 are pieces of architecture.
Visit 5 most beautiful stations, admire the various mosaics, touch sculptures to make a wish, enjoy the beauty of the pictures, sculptures, balconies, lighting. There is no such beauty anywhere in the world.
Then explore the Bunker-42 on Taganka, an anti-nuclear underground facility, that is located at a depth of 65 meters under Taganka Square. Explore how the design of the bunker is protected from the damaging factors of the nuclear explosion. Observe unusual engineering objects and feel yourself a part of this large-scale facility. After visiting a unique museum, it is time to come back down to earth. The tour ends at Taganskaya Metro station.
Departure Point :Your location in Moscow. The supplier will confirm the starting time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- ID document is required
- Descent to the museum and lifting to the surface is by the stairs. We recommend comfortable shoes (without heels).
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.