Moscow in one day
For those who has very limited time but want to get the very best of the great Capital of the great Country!
We start a day with orientation city sightseeing tour through the Moscow. Beautiful capital of the world’s largest country is a cradle of the Great Russian Empire and it for centuries has been the focal point of the word history's greatest events.Our first stop is New Maiden Convent probably the best known cloister of Moscow. After 30 minutes drive you are on Red Square. From here you walk inside the Moscow Kremlin. Built as a fortress in the 12th century, the Kremlin is an official residence of the President of the Russian Federation and the President's office. After Kremlin tour you will have an excursion to the Armoury Chamber. From Red Square we will take you to the Moscow metro. Just a few stops and you are in the place were you can enjoy the miracle called “Russian Fine Arts”.
The Tretyakov Art Gallery is an essential destination for all visitors to Moscow.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Kremlin
- Entry/Admission - Armoury Chamber
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Metro
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
The Red Square. Few places in the world bear the weight of history to the extent that Moscow's central square does. From the 16th Century St. Basil's Cathedral - one of the most famous pieces of architecture in the world - to the constructivist pyramid of Lenin's Mausoleum, Red Square is rich in symbols of Russia's turbulent and intriguing past.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moscow Kremlin, Moscow 103132 Russia
The Moscow Kremlin. Built as a fortress in the 12th century, the Kremlin is an official residence of the President of the Russian Federation and the President's office. Your walking tour involves the extensive Kremlin grounds with the Cathedral Square as its focal point.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Armoury Chamber, Dvortsovaya St., 1R, Moscow 103073 Russia
The Armoury Chamber. The Armoury Chamber is a unique treasury-museum displaying the wealth accumulated by Russian rulers from the 12th century till the October revolution of 1917. Walking in the exhibition halls you are having a journey through the centuries.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Moscow Metro, Moscow Russia
Moscow Metro."They used to have palaces for king's, we are going to build palaces for the people!" said one of the main architects of the Soviet subway. Take a unique chance to see the most inspiring metro stations of the Stalin's era: Revolution Square, Komsomolskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Mayakovskaya!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Moscow
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.