Moscow: City walking tour, lunch, metro & Boat trip
The walking tour will introduce you to the most impressive and worth seeing sights such as Red Square, GUM, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s tomb, Alexander garden with its Grave of the Unknown Soldier, the Bolshoi theatre. You’ll see the biggest part of Moscow from one of the scenic viewpoints on the roof of the biggest toyshops
Moscow's metro stations are famous for their cultural value apart from sheer functionality. You’ll visit the best Moscow Metro stations of the soviet period that were designed and built in 1934-1960 by the outstanding architects and engineers and you’ll have a possibility to compare different architectural styles and the beauty of the underground.
A 2,5 hour trip on the Moscow river will give you the impression of the development of the city dating back to 1147 and the opportunity to feel modern Moscow on board. You’ll sail along the working residence of the president, the icon of Russian architecture of the 16th century.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- A ticket to metro
- A ticket to the boat trip
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Metro
- Entry/Admission - River Cruises
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
The walking tour will introduce you to the most impressive and worth seeing sights such as Red Square, GUM, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s tomb, Alexander garden with its Grave of the Unknown Soldier, the Bolshoi theatre.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Moscow Metro, Moscow Russia
Moscow's metro stations are famous for their cultural value apart from sheer functionality. You’ll visit the best Moscow Metro stations of the soviet period that were designed and built in 1934 – 1960
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: River Cruises, Naberezhnaya Tarasa Shevchenko, 23А, Moskva, Russia, 111395
The river will open unique views of all the main sights of the capital: the Moscow Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Peter the Great Monument, Moscow City skyscrapers. Spend an unforgettable time on a cruise on a modern panoramic ship, enjoying the romance of a trip along the Moscow River, historical views of the center of the capital and a cozy atmosphere on board!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marshal Zhukov monument, Manege Sq, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow, 2/1 Kutuzovskiy Avenue Bld. 1, Moskva, Russia, 121248
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.