Mosaics Guided Tour and Cooking Lesson at a Restaurant
Visit Ravenna's mosaics (Ravenna is a UNESCO site), and then proceed to the part of the tour especially designed for cookery lovers, making home-made pasta and piadina, the DOP local bread.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- cooking class
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Tickets for the San Vitale church are not included and are 10,5 euro per person
- If you don't want to enter San Vitale , your local expert guide can take you to another church in which you can admire some mosaics and has a free entrance fee
- Visit Ravenna's mosaics (Ravenna is a UNESCO site), and then proceed to the part of the tour especially designed for cookery lovers, making home-made pasta.
Your guide will start your day with a fascinating guided tour in the Church of St Vitale (VI century) and the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia (V cent). Ravenna is a world heritage site protected by the UNESCO.
After or before the guided tour of the glorious mosaics, you can enjoy a very Italian experience: making home pasta learning the traditional Italian recipes. Telling you all about our historical food traditions, the guide will take you to a superb restaurant in the city center. The staff will welcome you and provide your "personal trainer" to teach you.
Try to imagine please - flour, eggs, rolling pin and… work!! The best part of the experience will be the lunch, eating your own delicious culinary specialties! What a great way to become a real Italian Masterchef!
• Basilica San Vitale, Via San Vitale, 48121, Ravenna Italy
• Mausoleo di Galla Placidia, Via San Vitale, 48121, Ravenna Italy
• Pasta fresca
Departure Point :Via San Vitale, 17, 48121 Ravenna RA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.