Mosaic Workshop & Sightseeing Tour /Car
I was a school teacher for some years. That experience gave me a huge passion for teaching, in a "one to one" relationship. But then my love for tile painting, sent me to another professional path, where my teaching experience made even more sense. I'm passionate by the different tile art techniques (traditional or contemporary), and how i can combine them all. Most of all, i enjoy sharing all these discoveries, and teach the magic of coloring tiles, letting your imagination fly. And all of this, on a very small canvas.
per adult from
3 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fes, Fes, Fes-Boulemane Region
After a brief intruduction on the mosaic world, the techniques, the process and materials used you will be taught how to realize a copy of a Islamic mosaic design, by using different kind of stones and marbles.
You will go through the different phases of production and assist to the manual cutting of the material with special tools: hardie and hammer.
You'll also, explore a sightseeing tour of the city, you'll visit the golden gates of the Royal Palace, The Marinid tombs for a panoramic view over the Medina. And the Garden of Jnan Sbil, an Andoulosian styled garden.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers from all the hotels and Riads in Fez.Airports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.