Morocco 5-Day Tour from Málaga with Accommodation
Discover the most popular places in Morocco with us!! In only 5 days you will enjoy Marrakech, Fez and Casablanca, with guide, transport and travel Insurance. All those details included to make your trip safest!
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Fast-Ferry tickets.
- Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard.
- Multi-lingual tour escort.
- Sightseeing tour with local guide in Marrakech, Rabat and Fez.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Travel Insurance.
What's excluded :
Day 1: (Friday) COSTA del SOL-TARIFA-TANGIER-CASABLANCA (Ferry)
Pass By: Casablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
Morning departure to Tarifa to board the ferry crossing the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. Arrival and continue to the legendary and cosmopolitan city of Casablanca. Dinner and accommodations.
Accommodation included: Tourist class hotel in Casablanca: Kenzi Basma **** or similar
Day 2: (Saturday) CASABLANCA-MARRAKECH
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Breakfast. Panoramic tour of Casablanca, economical capital and most populated city in Morocco, visiting Anfa Boulevard, Nations Square and residential areas. We will continue our visit seeing the exterior of Hassan II Great Mosque, second in size and importance after Mecca. Departure to Marrakech. Afternoon sightseeing tour of this Imperial city: the Koutubia, twin mosque of the Giralda of Seville, and the Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, we will walk by the Medina, souks and the famous Djemaa el Fna Square of great exotic activity. Time at leisure. Dinner and accommodations.
Accommodation included: Tourist class hotel in Marrakech: Almas*** or similar
Day 3: (Sunday) MARRAKECH-RABAT-MEKNES-FEZ
Pass By: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
Breakfast. Departure to Rabat, capital of the Kingdom of Morocco and official residence of the King. Sightseeing city tour seeing the exterior of the Royal Palace, Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Hassan Tower, symbol of this city. Time free. Continue to Meknes, old walled city dating from XVII c., located in Mid Atlas, surrounded by 40 kms. of walls, and the gate “Bab Al Mansour”, the most beautiful in Morocco. Arrival Fez. Dinner and accommodations.
Accommodation included: Tourist class hotel: Zalagh Parc Palace***** or Menzeh Zalagh **** or similar.
Day 4: (Monday) FEZ
Pass By: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
Half board. City sightseeing of Fez, the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, the Jew quarter or Mellah, the gate of Bab Bou Jeloud to the Medina. We will also see the Medersa, oldest University of the world, Karyouine Mosque and the quarter of tanners. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the Medina on your own.
Accommodation included: Tourist class hotel: Zalagh Parc Palace***** or Menzeh Zalagh **** or similar
Day 5: (Tuesday) FEZ-TANGIER-COSTA del SOL (Ferry)
Pass By: Costa del Sol, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Breakfast. Departure to Tangier to board the ferry and cross the Strait back to Spain. Arrival to Costa del Sol. End of our services.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :AC Hotel by Marriott Malaga Palacio, Calle Cortina del Muelle, 1, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks for travelers available for purchase
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.