Mornington Peninsula Premium Tour with Wine Tasting at Yabby Lake
This is a fun day of food and wine on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Your day has been designed so you can join a very small group of like minded food and wine lovers with a maximum of 6 guests.
You will enjoy 2 premium wine tasting events that are usually private, well paced and relaxed.
Your lunch stop is hosted at a leading restaurant on the Mornington Peninsula and includes local and seasonal produce with a glass of wine.
Pick up is at 10am from Melbourne City or a selected local destination that can be arranged on confirmation
This is a wonderful tour with a local and friendly guide to enjoy the sights, food and wine of this world class wine region just an hour from Melbourne City centre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 Premium Wine Tasting events including Yabby Lake
- Lunch - 2 course lunch with a glass of wine at leading Mornington Peninsula winery restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Your premium food and wine tour includes a wine tasting at Yabby Lake and a 2 course lunch with a glass of wine. Touring with a group of 6 guests -max with Melbourne City and some selected local transfers
• Merricks General Store, 3460 Frankston-Flinders Rd, Merricks, Victoria 3916 Australia
• Quealy Winemakers, 62 Bittern-Dromana Rd, Balnarring, Victoria 3926 Australia
• 2 Course lunch with a glass of wine at Mornington Peninsula winery restaraunt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.